Thursday 30 September 2010

Unhappy Lappy

Well, the nice techie called this afternoon, and thinks the laptop problem is caused by the security software supplied by my bank.  File under things that make you go hmmm, and not in a good way.  So he has taken the poor laptop away to kill the files that are making it use 100% of its CPU just to change the wallpaper, and then to give it a "stress test".  A joyful reunion is planned for Saturday, the doctor will report on the patient's progress tomorrow, and in the meantime, I have no excuse but to get on with some projects that have been subject to procrastination.

And tomorrow I am off to the Artisan Show at Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, where I plan to increase my stash...wondering if I will bump into some other crafty bloggers there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment