- a small stack of card (pearlescent and mirror) in silvers, aqua, deep blues and greens, plus aqua and silver ribbon, and glitter glues in deep blue, turquoise and sea green. This is the start of the Ace of Water for the Playing Cards 2011 challenge (linky to the left, if you'd like to know more)
- my beloved Promarkers, now safely stashed in colour group boxes. So easy to find, so tidy...
- a small pile of blank ATCs
- my travel insurance renewal (woo! more journeys!)
- my travel journal (time for a bit of inkiness here)
- a big sign saying "TAX". Although the nice HMRC man registered me, he hasn't yet sent me any papers, and I'm guessing that I can stop blaming the snow, and need to accept that it's lost in the post.
- a big while envelope box full of business receipts
- my enormous work diary
- a list of craft events I want to attend, and craft fairs where I want to book a stall
- a stack of notebooks and journals to alter
- my ink chest, made of a big Sanctuary gift box with 4 drawers: stamp blocks in the top left, distress inks in the top right, pearlescent inks in the middle drawer pigments to the bottom
Now imagine the above, stir vigorously, and that's my desk.
For more crafty desk hopping goodness, call on the Chief Desk Inspector Ms Julia Dunnit at Stamping Ground.
* STOP PRESS*And a big thank you to Jude, whose WOYWW blog candy arrived in a very timely way this Wednesday morning. It contains lots of lovely treasures including ATCs (how did you know I needed them, Jude?), a mini canvas, beautiful brads and charms, cherubs, a lovely golden heart...in fact way too much to mention. Pics later when I can find somewhere to upload them. Spoilt I am, and thanks so much, Jude, whose blog you'll find here.