- checked bank balances and moved money around as needed
- done September's accounts and balanced them, which makes me feel a teeny bit smug
- sorted out all my receipts
- fully costed out my new piece of kit (those three big boxes from Artisan), so I know what to charge for its output. More on this when I am back from holiday and have done my first piece of work.
- Moved a little bit closer to just maybe selling my first piece of furniture. Photos have been sent to the potential buyers.
- Done some research online to make better use of my camera. I have big plans for photographic backgrounds while we are away, and I am still using only a percentage of the features of my camera.
I have also had more fun:
- catching up on back issues of Craft Stamper magazine that I picked up at the Artisan show
- practicing my calligraphy, which I am hoping to use on some projects. My old diary is now full of quotes, poetry and lots of themes for projects.
- visiting more workspaces at Stamping Ground. I am getting more hopeful that I will have visited all of the WOYWW (What's On Your Workspace Wednesday) participants from last week before Wednesday rolls round again. Phew!
Hope you've had a peaceful and productive Monday.