Sunday, 13 March 2011

Playing Cards: Three of Air and Three of Earth

I've managed to get really behind on this challenge, but I have promised myself that I will catch up as I am really enjoying making these ATCs.  It's a great opportunity to try out new techniques.  To see more about the challenge, visit Rachel at the linky to the left.

First up today, the three of earth: Blossom


Promarkers and a calligraphy pen.  I've had a blonde moment, and forgotten to take a photo of the back, but it's all the same floral pattern as the front.

Second up: the three of air: Birds of the Air


Promarkers, ink and stickles for a bit of shimmer to the wings.


No stickles on the rear, and I've left a ragged detail on the bird.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting work and I love ragged edges!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATCs - they can become so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both of these.What striking bird detail. Those flowers must have taken ages. Like the randomness of them. Congrats on being no 1 this week.

    ReplyDelete