Friday 25 March 2011

Mica Love

Welcome to one of my new favourite things: Cosmic Shimmer Mica Watercolour Paints.  
Are they not delectable?


I bought a small selection last week, and I'm already hooked and have ordered more.  Just dip a wet brush in the pot and away you go.  Here are some ATC backgrounds, some with a very light wash effect, and others with a deep accumulation of colour.


And some close ups.



These will be part of the 2011 Playing Cards Challenge for the water and earth suits.

3 comments:

  1. Are they like Twinkling H20's, I wonder? They look like they have a similar shimmer to them.

    Cool ATC backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab and what you have done with them is brilliant...so many ways to use them. I have some, but keep forgetting about them.
    Sue xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fab - so twinkly and lush!

    ReplyDelete