Monday 27 December 2010

Playing Cards - A Card A Week in 2011

The lovely Rachel over at katzelbows has set up a cracking challenge for this year.  Full rules are over at the link, but in summary:


  • create 52 cards, plus jokers if you wish
  • use any style, medium or technique
  • use any suits of your choosing - either the originals, or those of your own imagination
Rachel has started the Ace of Hearts, which I think is a great starting point for the deck - a lone beating heart giving life to the project.  I'm doodling the Ace of Hearts, but I am still thinking about the suits; should I go for something other than the normal deck?  Ah, such temptations and so many choices!  

If you'd like to join in, you'll find the link button to the left of the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Now that sounds intereting. Thanks for the link - I'm off to take a peep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie, I can't thank you enough for your comments on my blog. To think that I've inspired someone is mind blowing! You've given me an incredible gift.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete